We are midway through NAW 2017 and there has been much going on across the country to encourage and inform with regard to the benefits of taking on an Apprentice or becoming one. DRP values a diverse workforce and has an opportunity for an office apprentice. We believe that this move will create a positive impact on our business our staff and our community.
If you are interested in applying, study the job specification below. Then contact TheLightBulb Apprenticeships initially for further information.
DRP Client Services Ltd
Vacancy Short Description
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful, gritting and snow clearance company. The successful applicant will be part of a friendly, vibrant team and will be motivated to train and develop in their role.
Vacancy Full Description
This is a unique opportunity to get a real grounding in working for a Small to Medium sized employer. This general office assistant role will expose the individual to all aspects of the business. The successful candidate will be a hands on, proactive individual, responsible for supporting the whole team with administrative duties. As a seasonal business, DRP Client Services are looking for a flexible, self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise their workload effectively.
Duties will include:
- handling telephone calls
- managing all incoming and outgoing post
- checking invoices received and sent to clients, ensuring that all details are accurate
- working within our CRM (Customer Relations Management) and Operations systems, checking and updating customer details
- assisting with the maintenance of our quality management systems (ISO 9001 & 14001)
- collating vehicle tracking reports during the winter to add to client folders, for audit purposes and client queries
- assisting the Sales team by mapping client sites on Google Earth for quotations
- maintaining stationary and office provisions, placing orders as required
- meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality services
- filing, both paper based and electronic, and keeping the office tidy.
All relevant training will be provided but the successful applicant will need to quickly grasp all aspects of the niche market they operate in and obtain an understanding of how the service is provided and the contracts offered.
£4.50 per hour, to be reviewed after 3 months.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Gain valued training and experience to assist with securing a permanent position, once completion of the course achieved.
Andrea Gregory – 0845 031 0066